COVID-19 Updates from Holland Free Health Clinic
You must make an appointment to come to the clinic. We are not accepting walk-in patients. If you have an appointment and are coming into the clinic:
- Call 616-392-3610 ext. 201 when you arrive. You will be asked to wait in your car until your appointment time. If you do not have a car, HFHC will provide an isolated waiting room for you.
- Upon entry, you will be asked several questions and your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer.
- You will be required to wear a mask. If you do not bring one, HFHC will supply one for you.
- Social distancing will be enforced inside the clinic. Please make every effort to maintain 6ft of distance between yourself and others inside the clinic.
- Please use the restroom at home before arriving at the clinic.