Looking to Get Involved?
Consider giving your time and talents to better the health of our community. Holland Free Health Clinic is able to provide its services only through the generosity of volunteers. Volunteering opportunities depend on your availability, interests, and skills. Please view our volunteer roles listed below and fill out our Volunteer Intake Form to detail your unique skills and connect with us. If you are a licensed medical professional, please indicate that on the volunteer form.
- Dental Providers: Holland Free Health Clinic is seeking licensed dental professionals to provide dental care to our patients. We are specifically seeking a dentist who is willing to provide dentures and denture care.
- Program Support: Assisting with the daily operations of the Dental Program, includes admin work as well as clinical assistance.
- Optical Providers: Licensed optometrists and ophthalmologists to provide eye exams and treatment.
- Program Support: Assistance with the administrative operations of the Vision Program. Includes admin work as well as clinical assistance.
- Program Support: Assistance with the administrative operations of the Hearing Program.
- Diabetic Education
- Diabetic Educators: Personable and friendly individuals willing to receive training and meet one-on-one with HFHC Patients to manage and improve their diabetes.
- Program Support: Assistance with the administrative operations of the Diabetic Education Program.
- Pamper and Prayer Foot Clinic
- Foot Care Professionals: Podiatrists, nurses, CNAs, or other certified health professionals willing to provide foot care and spiritual support during a monthly foot clinic.
- Program Support: Assistance with the administrative operations of the Pamper and Prayer Program.
- Professional Counselors: Licensed professionals willing to provide emotional support and therapy to HFHC patients.
- Program Support: Assistance with the administrative operations of the Counseling Program.
- Marketing: Assistance with clinic communications, event planning, and graphic design.
- Grant Writing: Assistance with grant research, writing, and reporting.
- Technology: Assistance with improving technological processes at the clinic.
- Translation: Spanish speaking volunteer that can assist with translating forms and documents, making Spanish phone calls, and other administrative tasks.
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization. We rely on over 150 volunteers who donate 4,000 hours annually. Health providers volunteer their expertise in our dental, optical, counseling diabetes support, hearing and other programs.
HFHC provides desperately needed dental care to the underserved. Their innovative approach allows them to meed the ongoing needs of those who cannot afford and lack access to dentistry. HFHC patients are treated with dignity and respect."
Volunteering at HFHC has undoubtedly been the most empowering experience I have taken part in during my college career. The opportunity has given me the capacity to make a tangible difference in the lives of people around me. I will be forever grateful for the chance to serve at HFHC and I hope to embody the compassion at the clinic in my future as a health care professional."