Looking to Get Involved?
Consider giving your time and talents to support our mission. Holland Free Health Clinic is able to provide its services only through the generosity of volunteers. We gladly accept help from volunteers with any level of experience from health professionals to students. Please fill out our Volunteer Intake Form to detail your unique skills and connect with us.
We have an immediate need for the following volunteers:
- Spanish speaking volunteer that can assist with translating forms and documents, making Spanish phone calls, and other administrative tasks. Times are flexible during clinic operating hours with the availability to help from the clinic or remotely.
- Pamper and Prayer Foot Care Clinic: Seeking certified nurses to assist with monthly clinics
- Mental Health: Urgent need for counselors and licensed therapists - days and frequency flexible
- Dental Program:
- Seeking a dentist who is able to provide dentures and denture care for applicable patients.
- Seeking a dental assistant that is comfortable in assisting a dentist with extractions and restorations who would be available on Tuesday or Thursday mornings. We ask for a commitment of once per month up to once per week depending on individual needs.
- Seeking dental hygienists - days and frequency flexible.
- Seeking dentists to volunteer on site and or who are willing to treat patients at their private practices. Urgent need for dentists who enjoy creating dentures/partials.
- Vision Program: seeking optometrists interested in volunteering 1 morning per month
- Administrative volunteers interested in Marketing or Grant Writing
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization. We rely on over 150 volunteers who donate 4,000 hours annually. Health providers volunteer their expertise in our dental, optical, counseling diabetes support, hearing and other programs.
HFHC provides desperately needed dental care to the underserved. Their innovative approach allows them to meed the ongoing needs of those who cannot afford and lack access to dentistry. HFHC patients are treated with dignity and respect."
Volunteering at HFHC has undoubtedly been the most empowering experience I have taken part in during my college career. The opportunity has given me the capacity to make a tangible difference in the lives of people around me. I will be forever grateful for the chance to serve at HFHC and I hope to embody the compassion at the clinic in my future as a health care professional."