Looking to Get Involved? Volunteer with HFHC!
Please note that volunteer roles and needs may be different during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Click here for the latest updates from HFHC and contact Volunteer Coordinator, Kim Jennings (email@example.com), with questions.
Consider giving your time and talents to better the health of our community. Holland Free Health Clinic is able to provide its services only through the generosity of volunteers. Volunteering opportunities depend on your availability, interests, and skills. Please view our volunteer roles listed below and fill out our Volunteer Application Form to detail your unique skills and connect with us. If you are a licensed medical professional, please indicate that on the volunteer form.
NEW: Patient Screening
- Screeners: Provide patients with COVID-19 health screening questions and temperature checks before entering the clinic. Proper PPE will be provided.
- Dental Providers: Holland Free Health Clinic is seeking licensed dental professionals to provide dental care to our patients. We are specifically seeking a dentist who is willing to provide dentures and denture care.
- Program Support: Assisting with the daily operations of the Dental Program, includes admin work as well as clinical assistance.
- Providers: Licensed optometrists and ophthalmologists to provide eye exams and treatment.
- Program Support: Assistance with the administrative operations of the Vision Program. Includes admin work as well as clinical assistance.
- Program Support: Assistance with the administrative operations of the Hearing Program.
- Diabetic Educators: Personable and friendly individuals willing to receive training and meet one-on-one with HFHC Patients to manage and improve their diabetes.
- Program Support: Assistance with the administrative operations of the Diabetic Education Program.
- Foot Care Professionals: Podiatrists, nurses, CNAs, or other certified health professionals willing to provide foot care and spiritual support during a monthly foot clinic.
- Program Support: Assistance with the administrative operations of the Pamper and Prayer Program.
- Counselors: Therapists willing to provide emotional support and guidance to HFHC patients.
- Program Support: Assistance with the administrative operations of the Counseling Program.
- Marketing: Assistance with clinic communications, event planning, and graphic design.
- Grant Writing: Assistance with grant research, writing, and reporting.
- Technology: Assistance with improving technological processes at the clinic.
- Translation: Spanish translation, converting forms and documents, making phone calls in Spanish
- Committee: Fundraising Event Planning, Program Development, Board of Directors